Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tot-School Summer version 2

C is 40 months and B is 16 months.
We are still in summer mode. I am working on getting Tot-school planned for B and some for Charlie and I am working on getting preschool activities planned for Charlie along with some Bible story activities. I am planning on starting all of this next week. Here is a look at what we did this week.

Lacing Froot Loops

B stringing the Froot Loops with a little help from Mommy.


Now he has got the hang of it and can do it all by himself.


Charlie was great at stringing them. I think his favorite part was looking for ones that were broken or did not have a hole so he could eat them.

I had been working with B on the color red and I found this strawberry idea here so I thought I would give it a shot. Both boys loved making the strawberry and they turned out great!

B had a lot of fun with the paint and the glue!


Charlie was so proud of his strawberry. He loved putting on the birdseed.

3-D Pasta butterfly tree I found this activity here and I loved it. C loved it too. He thought it was cool to use pasta as butterflies.

Charlie had a good time making the 3-d pasta butterfly tree. He has really been into the book the Very Hungry Caterpillar lately so this was a perfect project for him.

Shaving cream

B really liked just playing in the shaving cream. I think he really liked the way it felt. Charlie practiced making numbers and shapes in his shaving cream.

Bubble Fish


This was such a fun project for C. He loved making the ocean by finger painting and then he thought it cool to use a rolling pin and bubble wrap to paint with. We got this idea from here. His ocean and bubble fish turned out very nice.

2 comments:

  1. Man oh man! You guys are so crafty! I am impressed.

    Thanks for all of the great ideas,

    Cathy aka The Attached Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that watermelon cake and the strawberry! Cute summer ideas :)

    ReplyDelete