Monday, February 15, 2010

TOT-School (a little)


We really did not get in a lot of tot-school this week. B had pneumonia and then a virus. We spent three days at the dr. office and one evening at the hospital. The rest of the week we did a lot of snuggling and loving.

We did manage to do a couple of things right before he got sick and a couple after her get a little better.
Our favorite activity of the week!!
I got this awesome idea from here. I have been doing this with my boys this week. Each day they go on a scavenger hunt to find an envelope with a Bible Verse on it and a small treat tucked inside. Each verse has to do with LOVE so they can begin to understand just how MUCH God LOVES each and everyone of us. The boys have had a blast doing this and they have even learned some Bible Verses this week. Thanks three simple girls for this idea!

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5438486934672181698" />

B made a stain glass heart to go in our kitchen window. He stuck paper hearts and stickers to contact paper in a heart shape and then added glitter. It turned out very pretty.


B helped us make Valentine candy bouquets for the grandparents. He enjoyed this but loved the sucker that he got to have at the end.



B laced a heart and then decorated it with stickers and then we added his name and he put glitter on it. He is getting very good at lacing.


We managed to makes these snowmen out of water bottles and shredded paper and pom-poms, wiggle eyes, and pipe cleaners. I did not get picts of them making the snowmen but they really enjoyed this activity.

B is beginning to feel better now so hopefully we can do a lot more this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the snowman! I hope B starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! Those snowmen are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I have no idea how many HOURS I spend each week playing trains and designing tracks - I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete