Tuesday, August 14, 2012

9th and 10th weeks of summer

Our last two weeks of summer vacation have been totally awesome.  We have had so much fun.  I can't believe that we are down to our last two days.  I have learned how to let go and not stress this summer.  I finally just enjoyed everything--  If there were dishes in the sink--I let it go, If there was laundry to do--- I let it go and we just had fun making memories together.  I am so thankful for all the time and fun we have had with each other.  I hate to see it end but I know we have more new memories to make.


We took a last minute spur of the moment trip to Stone Mountain Georgia.  Such a cool and beautiful place.
 On top of the ROCK!!



 Train ride around Stone Mountain
 Lazer show and fireworks



 There was a big barn with slides and foam balls to shoot.  It was a cool 4 story play place with trampoline floors and tons of slides.  The boy LOVED it!!




 Ropes course and "zip line"



 Geyser water tower--  Lots of wet, wet fun!



 Sweet hubs cooling off in the shade.
This was a perfect get-away.  We had so much fun.

Marble Run
Yes he is standing on the table!!!  HA!

Boys will be boys--  even the big ones--

Wrestling with Daddy


Family fun at Papaw and Grandma's pool



Chuckie Cheese fun




Rescued animals house of Asheville


 Fun with Papaw and Grandma



Creative play--  puppet shows and Vet office




One last picnic on the deck before summer is over



Finally saw the neighbor bear.  

Summer--Thank you for relaxed no schedule days, thank you for helping me learn to not stress,
thank you for family time and memories that we will treasure for a lifetime. 
Summer we love you and we are really going to miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment