Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthdays!!!!

The boys turned 4 and 6 in March.  I just can't believe that they are that old.  I just don't know where the time has gone.   As much as I miss teaching I am so thankful that I have been able to be home with them.
If I was teaching I would not be able to be so involved in Charlie's Kindergarten class or be able to attend all of Brayden's field trips and I would feel guilty leaving them with someone else when they are sick. So I thank God daily that he has allowed me to stay home with the boys.  I do a lot of teaching with them and that helps me fill my longing for being back in the classroom.  I know that they will only be little for oh such a short time and I have many days ahead of me that I can spend in the classroom.

Now back to the big birthdays.  We had a kid party at The Little Gym.  It was a great party and all of the children had a blast.  I highly recommend The Little Gym for birthday bashes.    Then the next day we had a family/friends party.  The boys are so blessed with a wonderful family and awesome friends.























Happy Birthday sweet boys!
I love you both to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment